Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ageless beauty

The fog was thick enough to look like tiny snowflakes, only visible in passing cars’ headlights, that seemed to melt just before contact. And we sat on a step in front of St. Kev’s, trying for two hours to determine the correct justification for continuing to live. I remembered sitting on the hill behind Fitten, talking to her next to me but always looking forward, not really being able to see anything. I suggested that the intricate beauty of life is reason enough, the mind-blowing ecstasy we should feel constantly as a result of the very reality of our existence.

But you and I know I don’t believe that. (7 June 2007)

 

Posted via web from Kyle's posterous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BERGABUNGLAH BERSAMA DENGAN KAMI DI www.sabungayam.top !! BANYAK BONUS & PROMO DI SETIAP HARINYA!! WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA